Depending on your needs and life circumstances also useful:
- Motor vehicle insurance (if you own a car, for example)
- Legal expenses insurance
- Cancellation costs insurance (travel)
- Disability insurance/death insurance (term life)
- Homeowners insurance
- Life insurance/risk life Pillar 3a/b
- I heard I have to take out health insurance / My municipality of residence requires a copy of my health insurance policy
- What insurance do I have with Novartis and what should I look for?
- The school requires a confirmation of insurance for my child
- The landlord requires a copy of a personal liability insurance policy
- The car repair shop requires proof in order to redeem the license plates for the new car
- Should I pay into the third pillar or would I rather pay into the pension fund?
- I have received the pension certificate. I do not understand it, what is PK1, PK2, KK?